Purposes and methods of processing and categories of personal data
Tempo Viterbo, as Data Controller, collects and processes your personal data according to the principles of EU Regulation 679/2016 and of Legislative Decree no. 196/03 and subsequent additions and amendments (“Privacy Code”).
Your data will be processed lawfully and fairly, and stored in a form that allows identification of the data subject for a period of time not exceeding that necessary for the purposes for which they were collected and subsequently processed.
1. Object and methods of treatment
1.1 Tempo Viterbo will process the personal data communicated by you or legitimately obtained (“Personal Data”). In particular, the following Personal Data are processed:
1.1.1 & nbsp; Restricted area data or comments: If you leave a comment, the comment and related metadata are kept indefinitely.
This is how we can automatically recognize and approve any subsequent comments instead of keeping them in a moderation queue. For users who register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit or delete their personal information at any time (except their username which they cannot change). Website administrators can also see and edit this information.
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive a file exported from the site with your personal data, including the data you have provided to us. You can also request that we delete all personal data concerning you. This does not include any data we are required to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
1.1.2. Payment Data: in the event of the purchase of products or services, the payment data, including identification details, are also processed in accordance with current legislation.
1.13. & nbsp; Contact details: if you intend to ask Tempo Viterbo questions by writing to the email addresses listed on the Site, your email address and the content of the message sent will be processed. The processing of this Personal Data is necessary to provide feedback to the communication received. The provision of further data must be considered absolutely optional.
1.1.4. Navigation data: the IT and telematic systems and the software procedures used to operate the Site acquire, during their normal operation, some data (eg the date and time of access, the pages visited, the name of the Internet Service Provider and the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you access the Internet, the Internet address from which you connected to the Site, etc.), the transmission of which is implicit in the use of web communication protocols o it is useful for better management and optimization of the data and e-mail sending system.
2 Purpose of the processing
• Operational management of the online services and tools offered by the site (eg registration, account creation, comments, shipments, etc.) and management of the related administrative-accounting purposes: with regard to these purposes, the legal basis for the processing of your data is personal is represented by the execution of the service expressly requested by you.
• Sending information and communications, including promotional ones, by e-mail to the address you provided, regarding new services offered by Tempo Viterbo and the site similar to those already provided to you. In this case, the legal basis for the processing of your personal data for these purposes is represented by the legitimate interest of Tempo Viterbo to send you information communications and updates relating to services similar to those you use and of potential interest to you, pursuant to recital n. 47 of the Regulation: therefore, your consent is not necessary, but you may object to the processing at any time.
• Subject to your consent, carrying out marketing activities, such as sending information and promotional material and commercial communications on Tempo Viterbo services and / or products The indicated purposes will be carried out using both automated and non-automated methods (eg email , sms, ordinary mail etc.). In this case, the legal basis for the processing of your personal data is represented by your express, free and optional consent – which will be requested at the bottom of the relevant data collection form – which you can revoke at any time.
• For the pursuit of the legitimate interests of Tempo Viterbo and / or third parties such as, for example, the right to defense in court, correct billing, the management of complaints and litigation, the possible recovery of judicial and extrajudicial credits, the prevention of fraud and / or illegal activities, which according to the assessments of the Company do not prevail over your fundamental rights and freedoms and which represent the legal basis of the processing.
• For purposes related to the execution of legal obligations, regulations, national and EU regulations as well as deriving from provisions issued by authorities legitimated by the law, which represent the legal basis of the processing.
The provision of your personal data for the purpose of providing services and using the online tools offered by the site is always optional. However, if you decide not to provide them, the services, in whole or in part, may not be rendered.
3. Data collection
For the collection of personal data on this website, registration / contact forms or checkboxes are used next to payment / service registration buttons.
Some data will be necessary for the execution of the service (for example the contact details for the shipment of purchases or the email for subscribing to the newsletter), others will be completely optional and will not affect the provision of the service (for example the registration to the newsletter at checkout).
Tempo Viterbo, moreover, through the site can also collect data that are not provided by you spontaneously but whose acquisition is automatic and implicit in your use of the site, and in particular:
When you visit the site, the latter collects certain data such as the pages viewed, the links or buttons clicked, the date and time of access, the IP address, the navigation browser and the operating system used (so-called “data navigation “). The navigation data could, by their very nature, allow the identification of users also through processing and association with data held by third parties. However, Tempo Viterbo uses this data for the sole purpose of obtaining statistical and anonymous information on the use of the site.
Collection of personal data through cookies
Technical cookies are essential to allow users to move around the site and to use its features, such as accessing restricted areas of the site (eg registration, authentication). On the Tempo Viterbo website, technical cookies are associated with the user’s machine in order to facilitate, customize and speed up navigation on the site (for example, by keeping the user’s profile updated and speeding up access to registered areas). These cookies are strictly necessary and are used to store a unique identifier in order to manage and identify the user as unique compared to other users who are visiting the site at that time, allowing the site to remember the user’s choices (eg . username, language, country of origin, etc …), to distribute requests on multiple servers, to memorize when the user gives his consent to certain options, etc. If you decide to disable these cookies, you will lose most of the site’s functionality and some services may not work as they should.
- Facebook: access your account, privacy section.
- Instagram: accedere al proprio account, sezione informazioni>Normativa sui dati.
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/settings/security
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/settings/
- Pinterest: https://help.pinterest.com/en/article/update-your-search-privacy
- TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/legal/privacy-policy-eea?lang=it
- Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/1896641480634370?ref=ig
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
- Twitter: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
- Pinterest: https://policy.pinterest.com/it/privacy-policy
- TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/legal/tiktok-website-cookies-policy?lang=it-IT
The user can refuse the installation of cookies by selecting the corresponding parameters in the specific browser options. It should be noted, however, that by disabling all cookies, including technical ones, the user will not be able to take full advantage of some functions of the site. The user can select the specific browser parameters that allow you to exclude the activation of cookies, in the following ways:
1. Select “Tools” menu, then “Options”
2. Click on “Microsoft Privacy
1. Select “Tools”, then “Internet Options”
2. Click on “Privacy” (or “Confidentiality”)
3. Choose the desired privacy level using the slider.
1. Select “Tools”, then “Settings”
2. Click on “Show advanced settings”
3. In the “Privacy” section, click on “Content settings”
1. Select “File”, then “Preferences”
2. Click on “Privacy”
The site www.allaboutcookies.org contains instructions for managing cookies on the most popular browsers; alternatively, you can consult the documentation attached to the software used on your device.
4. Data communication
The data you provide as well as those collected by the site as part of the related services (e.g. IP address) will not be disclosed and may be disclosed, even abroad in non-EU countries, exclusively for the purposes and methods illustrated above, to the categories of the following subjects:
• collaborators, consultants or freelancers that the Company uses for the performance of tasks of a technical or organizational nature (such as for example IT and web service providers), or with whom the Company collaborates, for the purpose of providing and operating its services, for the sending of information and promotional material relating to services offered by Tempo Viterbo;
• persons, companies or professional firms that provide assistance and advice to the Company, with particular but not exclusive reference to accounting, administrative, legal, tax and financial matters;
• subjects whose right to access data is recognized by law or by orders of the authorities. In relation to the supply services on the territory of the services connected to the activity of Tempo Viterbo, your personal data may be communicated to the companies territorially competent for the management of these services and, possibly, in the case of international shipments to non-EU countries, also transferred to said non-EU states For such communication and transfers, however, pursuant to art. 49 of the Regulation, your consent is not required as it is necessary for “for the conclusion or execution of a contract stipulated between the data controller and another natural or legal person in favor of the interested party”. If the extra-EU transfer of your personal data does not fall within the hypotheses indicated, the Company will adopt the necessary privacy measures suitable to guarantee the legitimacy of such transfers, for example by signing specific standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission.
The subjects belonging to the categories indicated above will use the data as independent data controllers in accordance with the law or as Data Processors duly appointed by the Company. For information on the individual recipients of the communication, you can write to the e-mail address email@example.com
5. Data retention
The data are processed for the time necessary to provide the services requested by you and to carry out the activities connected and instrumental to them, and are deleted when the purposes for which they were collected and processed no longer exist, including any terms. statute of limitations provided for by the Civil Code. Instead, the data collected for marketing purposes will be kept until any unsubscription / opposition, after which they can be stored anonymously for analysis and statistical purposes.
Marketing communications will mainly take place through the newsletter service provided by MailChimp ; you can delete or modify your data and unsubscribe from the newsletter by following the links at the end of each email.
To find out more, visit https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
6. Your rights
You as an interested party can exercise at any time, by contacting Tempo Viterbo, the rights listed in articles 15 to 21 of the Regulation, and in particular:
• obtain confirmation that the processing of personal data is in progress and, in this case, ask the Data Controller for access to information relating to the processing itself (eg purposes, categories of data processed, recipients or categories of data recipients, the retention period, etc.);
• request the correction of inaccurate or incomplete data;
• ask the Data Controller to delete the data (eg if the personal data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected, in case of revocation of the consent on which the processing is based, etc.)
• request the limitation of the processing (eg in the event of a dispute on the accuracy of the data; if the processing is unlawful and you oppose the cancellation of personal data; if the data are necessary for the exercise or defense in court of your right, even if the Data Controller no longer needs it; in case of exercising the right of opposition, for the time necessary to verify the existence of legitimate reasons).
• receive your personal data in a commonly used and machine-readable format (e.g. pdf) and transmit them to another owner, or to obtain direct transmission from one owner to another, if technically feasible (so-called portability of data).
You also have the right to object in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of your personal data, as well as the right to object, even partially with respect to the various means of communication , to the processing of personal data for the purposes of commercial information, marketing advertising.
The rights indicated above may be exercised by you by contacting the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Tempo Viterbo has appointed a Personal Data Protection Officer (DPO) who can be contacted at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
Information updated in July 2021